£25543 - £42780 per annum
Permanent | Full Time
Are you looking for the right formula to enjoy positive team Chemistry?
Are you looking for a school with excellent facilities, a great team and supportive senior leadership?
Are you positively charged to attract young learners into loving Science?
Apply today to avoid missing out on the role that ticks all of your boxes!
A mixed gender public secondary school & sixth form for ages 11-18 is seeking an experienced and influential Science teacher who ideally is able to teach 3 Sciences to GCSE. The school is located on some 260 acres of spectacular parklands with access to some great facilities. You will experience a fantastic setting to deliver quality teaching in a school whose teachers are very friendly, welcoming and sociable.
In the role you can benefit from:
* Paid to scale with progression opportunities
* Inspiring and influencing our next generation
* A scenic and pleasant work environment
* The local train station has great connections to London Brighton, Reading and Tunbridge Wells
* Term-time contract
* Access to on-site leisure facilities
* Possibility of on-site accommodation
Your responsibilities will include:
* Preparing lessons in line with the curriculum for Science
* Depending on your subject specialism, you will teach a variety of topics across Biology, Chemistry and Physics
* Adaptability to ensure students are challenged depending of their varying needs
* Preparing and explaining homework exercises that will further expand the topic knowledge
* Marking and providing clear and concise feedback on completed work in a timely fashion
* Effective management of classroom behaviour and keeping a positive learning atmosphere
Key requirements for the position include:
* DBS - In date, with no reprimands which prohibit working with children
* Relevant qualifications - a degree along with relevant teaching qualifications (ie PGCE)
* QTS is desirable - NQT applications are warmly welcomed
* Experience of teaching Science is essential
* Strong commitment and a positive attitude to the role and objectives If this opportunity to join a great team appeals to you we will look forward to receiving your application.
On receipt of your application and CV you will be contacted by one of our dedicated consultants and invited for interview where we will further outline the details of the role and support you with the documentation required to be successful in your application. If this is not the role for you but you would be interested in something similar then we have many other roles currently available and upcoming so do still get in touch!