£153 - £220 per day
Fixed Term | Full Time
My client is currently looking to appoint an exceptional Science teacher to join their team. Could this be you?
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to further develop their career and to join a passionate department who aim to provide a positive learning experience for their students.
The role is at a secondary mixed school, located in the London Borough of Enfield. The school has an outstanding track record for teaching students in an innovative way and this has an impressive impact on achievement. It has created a culture where staff and pupils are encouraged to excel. It has a team of dedicated teaching and support staff who are committed to ensuring all students reach their full potential.
As such, the school is looking for a Science teacher who is dynamic in the classroom with the ability to differentiate the learning material to a range of ability levels.
The successful candidate will:
• Be a qualified Science Teacher
• Demonstrate recent experience as a Science Teacher
• Be able to teach Science up to KS4.
• Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high
• Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example
• Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies
Please note to apply for this role you must be based in the UK, hold QTS and DBS.