£130 - £190 per day
Fixed Term | Full Time
Science Teacher vacancies: KS 3 - 5
Do you have a determined and ambitious attitude? Do you believe you can help motivate and encourage the development of children within your classes?
Our client is an outstanding comprehensive school who is looking for an enterprising and enthusiastic Science teacher to join their already spectacular faculty located in Southwark, South East London. The school in question values academic success, while also championing an electrifying and dynamic curriculum that challenges all students to realise their full potential, whilst also equipping them with essential life skills to help with modern day life. Such positions provide a great start to your career within the education sector or add to your ever-growing experience! So, what can we do? Provide brilliant working opportunities working within some great schools that offer fantastic growth. We are industry specialists in providing the best possible service to our clients, with a proven track record of success, we take pride in what we do. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to support pupils across a variety of subject areas, while also injecting passion and enthusiasm into the role, while also ensuring a high level of commitment to supporting pupils achieve the highest levels of academic success.
This role is ideal for someone seeing to further develop on their already gained classroom experience, or a great opportunity for any recent graduates with QTS seeking their first School.
• Providing a close-knit community within for students attending - thus improving the package supplied for parents.
• The School has continuously increased its student's attainment yearly. This being something Teachers and parents alike are proud of.
• A School with ties in the local community whereby becoming a part of you will be directly influencing the lives of those residing in the area.
• Degree Qualified in Science (Chemistry, Physics & Biology), possessing relevant classroom experience
• Intricate communication skills
• Behaviour management skills are beneficial but not compulsory
• Proven track record of raising attainment levels within personal studies
• To act in the best interest of the learners always whilst complying with school policy
• DBS Checked
• References available on request
• Right to work in the U.K.
In return, Protocol Education provide;
• An extremely competitive pay rate of £130 - £190 per day (Dependant on experience)
• Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
• A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you
• Around the clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
• The chance to help students better their future
If you are driven by making a difference then the above position sounds like you, then we at Protocol Education would love to hear from you! If successful, our Clients would be interested in meeting with you at the earliest opportunity and discussing this position with you in further detail.
Protocol Education is a Supply Agency offering both long terms and short terms roles in Early Years, Primary, Secondary and Special Needs (SEND) Education. We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.