£100.00 - £125.00 Per Day
Temporary | Full Time
At Protocol we deliver great service and are trusted by more than 4000 clients to provide them with the full range of early years and classroom based staff on both a temporary and permanent basis. We offer expertise in early years, teaching, support, SEND and intervention supply, answering the highly specialised needs of many settings both quickly and efficiently.
We work very closely with some excellent schools iacross Cambridgeshire. If you're looking for flexible supply work or a permanent teaching role, we'd love to hear from you.
Working on supply with Protocol Education:
• PAYE pay at no cost to you. No weekly fee's (umbrella companies) or employers tax costs passed onto you
• Work in schools local to you
• No planning or marking
• Flexibility on the days you work
• Excellent customer service from a dedicated secondary consultant team
• Flexibility of not being in a contract, giving you the opportunity to find a school that's right for you
• Out of hours Email service
• Online account management - Let us know your availability at the click of a button.
To be considered for this position you need to
• Have the right to work in the UK
• Provide 2 year's worth of professional or academic references
In addition, in reward for our candidates hardwork and commitment, we provide competitive rates of pay, a refer a friend scheme, candidate awards and end of term celebrations and access to Protocol's CPD portfolio.