Depending on experience
Temporary | Full Time
At Protocol Education we are looking to recruit new teachers to be registered on our guaranteed work scheme where we will be able to offer you a guaranteed amount of work each week depending on your circumstances. This would mean that you would be guaranteed a steady income each week.
Our clients in September are looking for teachers who are able to work a minimum of 3 days per week who would be happy to return to the same school to cover daily supply. To protect the schools, students and candidates we are working to keep the individual working with in the same school.
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Reference information for the last five years
• UK eligibility to work, an enhanced DBS dated within the last year or willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £40
• The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences.
• Bonus £250 refer a teacher' payment scheme
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools across the Bristol and Surrounding areas.
• CV and interview advice and support.
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We provide schools with the teaching, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff find rewarding work that furthers their careers.
If you are interested in applying please register with at email@example.com or call 01179453965