£25543 - £42780 per annum
Crawley, West Sussex
Permanent | Full Time
Are you looking for the right formula to enjoy positive team Chemistry?
Are you positively charged to attract young learners into loving Science?
Apply today to avoid missing out on the role that ticks all of your boxes!
A mixed gender public secondary school & sixth form for ages 11-18 is seeking a science teacher who wants to join their team from September. You will be teaching all 3 disciplines of Science from Years 7-9 and some chemistry to year 10.
In the role you can benefit from:
* An excellent rate of pay
* Inspiring and influencing our next generation
* Great career development opportunities
* Term-time contract
* On-going career support from your dedicated consultant
Your responsibilities will include:
* Preparing lessons in line with the curriculum for Science
* Depending on your subject specialism, you will teach a variety of topics across Biology, Chemistry and Physics
* Adaptability to ensure students are challenged depending of their varying needs
* Preparing and explaining homework exercises that will further expand the topic knowledge
* Marking and providing clear and concise feedback on completed work in a timely fashion
* Effective management of classroom behaviour and keeping a positive learning atmosphere
* Ensuring and assessing the safety and safeguarding of children Key requirements for the position include:
* DBS - In date, with no reprimands which prohibit working with children
* Relevant qualifications - a degree along with relevant teaching qualifications (ie PGCE)
* QTS is desirable - NQT applications are warmly welcomed
* Experience of teaching Science is essential
* Strong commitment and a positive attitude to the role and objectives If this opportunity to join a great team appeals to you we will look forward to receiving your application.
On receipt of your application and CV you will be contacted by one of our dedicated consultants and invited for interview where we will further outline the details of the role and support you with the documentation required to be successful in your application. If this is not the role for you but you would be interested in something similar then we have many other roles currently available and upcoming so do still get in touch!